Santiago Knitted Hat Pattern - Advanced Beginner
Quantity in Stock: 64
This listing is for a knitting pattern only - it does not include the final product.
The pattern is a for my Santiago Knitted hat with a pom pom.
The pattern is designed for advanced beginner knitters and uses the half fishermans rib stitch.
You will need:
Yarn - approximately 100g of DK yarn
I used: Cair Paravel in Cosy DK by The Crafty Bird, topped with an Oyster Pom Pom by The Crafty Bird.
My favourites to use are:
- 100% Merino hand dyed DK - for example The Crafty Bird, The Fibre Fox, The Little Grey Girl, The Lonely Knitter, Skein and the Stitch, Weku Yarns, Pigment and Ply or any other indie/hand dyer.
- Sirdar Country Classic DK
- Cygnet Boho Spirit
- Stylecraft Special DK
- Any other DK yarn would be fine.
- 3.5mm needles with 16 inch/40cm cable
- Long cable for magic loop or DPNs for the decrease.
- 5 Stitch markers
- Yarn Needle
- Tape Measure (optional)
- Faux fur or regular pom pom
- Toggle for attaching if you want to turn your hat inside out and switch the pom pom!
Please feel free to sell and share pictures of your hat, but do credit me - The Crafty Bird or via Instagram @thecraftybird22.