Zen Scarf Crochet Pattern - Easy
Quantity in Stock: 76
This listing is for a digital crochet pattern only - it does not include the final product.
WRITTEN IN US CROCHET TERMS
The pattern is a for my Zen Scarf.
The pattern is designed as an easy pattern with helpful pictures and instructions all the way through. It is an easy pattern - you will need to know a US DC stitch mostly.
You will need:
- Yarn - 200g - 480m/524 yards Cygnet Boho Spirit (I used Zen) Any other Variegated DK yarn or solid colour DK yarn will work.
- Other big brand yarn favourites to use are:
- Stylecraft Cabaret
- Hayfield Spirit DK
- Stylecraft Special DK
- Sirdar Country Classic DK
- James C Brett DK with Merino
- Any other DK yarn would be fine.
- Crochet Hook size 5mm/Size H
- Yarn Needle
Please feel free to sell and share pictures of your scarf, but do credit me - The Crafty Bird or via Instagram @thecraftybird22.
If you have never crocheted before, I would advise watching some YouTube tutorials before starting on the scarf. A great one to watch is Blossom Crochet (no affiliate or linked, just trying to be helpful!)