Star Crochet pom pom hat pattern - Intermediate
Quantity in Stock: 66
This Pattern is written in US terms.
This listing is for a digital downloadable crochet pattern only - it does not include the final product.
The pattern is a star crochet winter hat with a pom pom. The pattern is designed for intermediate crocheters with helpful pictures and instructions all the way through.
You will need:
- Yarn - approximately 166m/182 yards of Aran yarn. My favourites to use are:
- • Any hand dyed Aran yarn
- • Knitcraft Leader of the Pac (1 ball)
- • Any other yarn would be fine. For any other yarn weight, measure the head and adjust as required. Stars need a multiple of 2 + 1 stitches around the base to work in this pattern.
- Crochet Hook 5.5mm/ Size I
- Yarn Needle
- Tape Measure (optional) Faux fur or regular pom pom
Please feel free to sell and share pictures of your hat, but do credit me - The Crafty Bird or via Instagram @thecraftybird22.
If you have never crocheted before, I would advise watching some YouTube tutorials before starting on the hat. A great one to watch is Blossom Crochet (no affiliate or linked, just trying to be helpful!)